Many courses in the new GER will be labelled by attributes. Courses can have more than one attribute, too!
Outcome #1: Build Knowledge
- E, A, D, and Q attributes may be applied.
- Courses in Humanities, Social Sciences, Art, Natural Sciences, and Mathematics, 22 credits.
Outcome #2. Develop intellectual and practical skills across the curriculum.
- Q Quantitative Literacy (3 credits)
Outcome #3. Acquire tools for effective civic engagement
- E Civic Engagement (3 credits)
- A Alaska and Arctic Issues (3 credits)
- D Intercultural Competence & Diversity (3 credits)
UPPER DIVISION Outcome #4:
- C Communication across the curriculum courses, revising existing W and O requirements.